Have you ever received a text from your friend or penpal asking if you are “drawing inside or outside the lines?” I have received such a text. Basically, this pal was asking if I am taking my own advice like what I shared during a previous interview with host Chundria Brownlow’s podcast on the topic, “Stepping Boldly Outside of Comfort Zones.” Of course, I’m taking my own advice. Well, not right away, but then I hit a bump in the road and have to remember what I would advise a client or friend.
Anyway, I got to thinking about a few quotes that have inspired me to color outside the lines or think outside the box. So, check out a few encourage you to think outside the box, color outside the lines, or move beyond your comfort zone to create your own opportunities.
Outside the box inspirational quotes:
- “But out of limitations comes creativity.” ~ Debbie Allen
- “When opportunities were not presented to me, I was INSPIRED to CREATE my own opportunities.” ~ Bianca LaTrice
- “It always seems impossible, until it’s done.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” ~ Unknown
- “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.” ~ Napoleon Hill
- “Now to HIM who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to HIS power that is at work within us.” ~ Ephesians 3:20 (New International Version Bible)
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” ~ Former First Lady Michelle Obama
So, whether you refer to the phrase as thinking outside the box or coloring outside the lines, just don’t allow fear to keep you stuck in your comfort zone.
If you enjoyed the content of this post, please consider following my blog, reblogging, and/or sharing on social media (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook). By all means, please do not hesitate to comment. Also, be sure to follow Destiny Inspired Consulting on all our social media platforms.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to follow this blog and sign up for email alerts. Let’s stay connected, ok?