Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, and every business should consider using the platform. (Source: Business News Daily)
According to Hootsuite, “More than 25 million companies worldwide are already using Instagram for business, and more than 200 million users visit at least one business profile every day.” As a business owner, when you develop your business plan or business marketing model, you really should consider a social media platform with such impressive statistical data.
If you are trying to decide if Instagram is an ideal marketing tool for your business, you may want to consider that “1 billion people use Instagram every month and 500 million people use Instagram Stories every day.” I don’t know what your business is, but I could find significant value in using a free online tool, such as Instagram, to for business marketing.
Instagram is a photo and video social platform. With an effective marketing strategy, businesses can promote products, services, and increase sales on this free platform.
Benefits of Using Instagram for Business
- Create a Business Profile
- Review engagement insights
- Customer engagement
- Expand your reach with hashtags
- Advertise and promote posts
- Learn the likes and dislikes of your customers
- Utilize Instagram Influencers
- Stream live or post videos in the feed or on your “story”
- Offers free or promotional products
- Host contest or post a poll to gather feedback
Steps to Use Instagram for Business
- Step One – Get an Instagram Business account
- Step Two – Optimize your business profile (include website URL and short biography)
- Step Three – Add a business logo or professional headshot
- Step Four – Show what you do in a visually creative way with photos and videos
- Step Five – Grow and Engage Your Audience
- Step Six – Measure success. Make adjustments